Saturday, July 18, 2009

Thank you Trish & Steph for the Kreativ Blogger Award :)

A big thank you to two lovely ladies - Trish from Sugarlace & Steph from Raspberri Cupcakes - for giving me the Kreativ Blogger Award! 

Thank you!
Both of your creations and baking extravaganzas never fail to amaze me! 
I love hearing about your foodie adventures - in and out of your kitchen!


The Rules: 
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award 
2. Copy the logo and place it onto your blog 
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award 
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting 
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers 
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate 
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated 

Seven things about me:  
1. I am almost always the designated driver 
2. I have an apple a day 
3. I grew up in a bread shop
4. I could have dessert for dinner and be happy
5. I hardly ever watch tv
6. There are two days every month where I need chocolate
7. I love seeing comments on my blog ;) 

I'd like to nominate the following people for the Kreativ Blogger Award: 

12 comments:

  1. woohoo 1st award for the hungry girl! congrats! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. only 2 days per month for chocolate? that's better than me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? An apple a day? Impressive! And I love the mental picture I have of you growing up in a bread shop, snuggled in your sleeping bag behind the sacks of flour :)

    Do you still like bread? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an apple a day too! Fuji? Umm I need chocolate pretty much every day so you're much more sensible than me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooorraaaaay for the award! and thank you very much for nominating my blog too :) I'll update a post tomorrow :)

    I'm often the designated driver too - oh and designated eater as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award, Betty! And thank you for passing it on to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kaelyn: Thanks :)

    Hi Simon: Haha. Well, i absolutely NEED it for 2 days, but i have it much more than that!

    Hi Helen: Yes, really! Thanks! Haha. Yes, I used to sleep on milk crates and bags of flour & sugar :) I never liked bread that much when I was little, but now I love it.

    Hi Steph: Woohoo! Yes, Fuji of course! haha. I have it much more than 2 days, but there are 2 days where i just have to have it, no matter what!

    Hi Yas: Yhanks! No worries :)

    Hi Y: Thank you! No worries :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you and thank you for forwarding on your generous award! Gee, now I have to reveal 7 things about me...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Forager: Thanks and no worries :) Hehe. I'm looking forward to the seven things now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oohhh thx so muchh! and interesting points! OMG you grew up in a bread shop?!?! So luckkyyy!! You should be like Azuma Kazuma then hee hee (Yakitate!Japan)

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha wow! congratulations and thank you you lovely girl
    i think i'm gonna print out this award and stick it on my wall... my first award ever ;D haha i shall treasure it forever

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi FFichiban: No worries! Hehe. Yeah I did. What's azuma kazuma? I'll google it!!

    Hi Grace: Thanks and no worries :) Go for it! You totally deserve it too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails