Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Change of Address!

I've moved!


Dear all,

You may have noticed that things have been incredibly quiet over here. The reason is because I have been moving! After a couple of months of pulling out my hair, stressing and subsequently procrastinating, I have finally moved into my new home over at the-hungrygirl.com!

Apologies for being absent for so long, but I am back in action now! All posts can be viewed at the new site, however some comments were lost in transit, so check back here for them.

Please update your links to my new site!

Thanks to everyone for reading and supporting me since I began this silly little blog! I hope you enjoy my new home :)

xx Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails